We Heart Our Consignors: A Ten Part Ode
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, check out our top ten list dedicated to our stellar consignors. Without you, our stores would be nothing but empty racks—and no one to dance with us during Resale Happy Hour.
1. Our regulars—and newbies—become our pals. Storytelling, try-on parties, mad dash visits during the lunch hour—your friendly faces keep us going.
2. You keep us laughing. Anyone who knows our owner Chris, knows that sense of humor is at the top of our list. Shopping consignment doesn’t have to be serious.
3. We never know when inspiration will strike. Styling is our passion. With all the unique things consignors bring us on the daily, our styling supply stays bountiful.
4. You invite us into your personal style closet. No two consignments are alike. ‘Nuff said.
5. You show us your appreciation. It’s fun to be in a place that gets people excited. We’ve heard some kind words over the years, so just know we don’t forget them!
6. You introduce us to new designers. Between the globe-trotters and the fierce online shoppers, we get to see some pretty spectacular things (just when we thought we’d seen it all).
7. You keep us involved with the community. Staying connected with consignors keeps us connected to Portland, too. You keep us in the loop about special events, new non-profit organizations and opportunities to stay a part of the city’s heartbeat.
8. You support us by telling your friends. Word of mouth is the flame to our fire!
9. You give us another excuse to eat chocolate. We’ve got a pretty hefty sweet tooth when it comes to hosting events, if you hadn’t noticed. Cheers for that.
10. You remind us to be grateful. You bring us gorgeous, fashionable and fun things. We never cease to be amazed by the treasures with which you entrust us. Thank you!